We needed to be able to show a range of our systems in a small space. All systems needed to be working in order to show attendees how the Ashton Bentley product works.
Eight fully functioning meeting room systems, plus one demo display with retractor and table leg demonstration. The meeting room spaces included Huddle's, standard meeting rooms and a Telepresence system:
- Huddle3 + Single 43 Display System (NEW)
- Huddle4 + Dual 43 Display System (NEW)
- Huddle6 + Dual 43 Display System (NEW)
- Huddle7 + Single 55 Display System (NEW)
- Shaped Tablefor7 + Single 75 Display System
- Shaped Tablefor8 + Dual 65 Display System
- Telepresnce Tablefor6 + Dual 98 Display System (NEW)
Eight fully functioning meeting spaces build in a day, fully equipped with full audio and video calling capabilities.
Our team were incredibly proud of the outcome and we had a great reception from attendees of the show. Attendees were able to get a great understanding of how the systems work and the spaces that they can working.
Our systems are designed by our in-house engineering team and are base around the same for core components, making the system scalable and adaptable with minimal room remediation.
Based on client requests we have bought a number of new and innovative products to the show. Our largest display to date, the stunning new 98" Displays provide an alternative within a telepresence space. On the other end of the spectrum we have introduced our smallest display to the AB range, the 43" Display which we have paired with our newly extended Huddle range. Showcasing our first dual screened Huddle, enabling users the ability to video call and present in one space.
- Tony Leedham, Director at Ashton Bentley Collaboration Spaces